View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:04 AM
spyder6838
PPCGeeks Regular

spyder6838 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TV "lost connection to server(7005)"

Here is my problem anytime I try to use Sprint TV the channel gets about 3/4 of the way downloaded and it gives me an error message "lost connection to server(7005) please try again later". I tried many time and get the same message and everytime I try I have a good signal but still the same thing. I emailed sprint and this is what I got:
Thank you for contacting Sprint.

First I would like to apologize for the Technical troubles you are experiencing, please understand that we are working diligently to correct this and help provide you with your wireless needs.

Please use this link from your Instinct device, or go to the Home Deck
(http://softwarestore.sprint.com/m800/) also from the device, and click on the Yellow Instinct Software Updates button at the top of the screen.

Once you have done this, turn your device off and power back up. Now try to access your Sprint TV.

Your satisfaction is very important to me, so Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Thank you again for contacting Sprint. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Christie H.
Sprint

Is there a reason why they want me to download software for the Instinct, because I told them in the email that I have a touch pro. I have search on here and google and found nothing about that code "7005". So any help will be great. Thanks