View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Here's my first attempt at a custom rom!

A few screen captures would probably help- show people what the home screen looks like (at least).

Quote:
Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
Hey I figured I'd share a rom I cooked using PPCkitchen Here what I got:
Quickmenu 2.8.410
tsowens Taskbar VGA Icons(see Notes below)
Startup Animation
Tier AutoInstall
Diamond 2 Calculator
HTC Album from Diamond 2
Opera 15613 From Diamond 2
Phm NotePad
Microsoft Office Apps
Manila HD port from grooverom
Sprint Navigation
Battery and Camera Hacks to improve battery life and improve Shutterspeed
Sprint PictureMail
Black Slide to Answer Dialer(no curtain)
Diamond 2 Keyboard
Schaps Advanced Config
Diamond Tweak
Microsoft Voice Command
Ics Control

This rom is SPRINT only! I'll be happy to add other carriers if anyone would like.

Notes:
The custom taskbar icons look cool but unfortunately the battery gauge will not display correctly "out of the box" So I included the files needed to correct the bug I couldn't get them to play nicely when i tried to cook it into the rom if anyone can help with that it would be great. to fix the battery meter install the cab files from the rar in this order:
FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly.cab
darklord battery metre v2_fixed.cab
I also included the background I use which is a cool Michael Jordan background I found on the internet.

This is my first attempt at cooking my own Diamond Rom and was pretty happy with how it turned out so I figured I share it with others. Like I said I'm pretty happy with how it turned out but I'm sure it can be improved so any and all feedback(especially a name lol) is both welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy

All credit goes to PPCkitchen.org and everyone and anyone that created a theme program tweak or contributed to the improvement of our Touch Diamonds.

And of course you can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7XQY8P8G