View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:45 AM
highlife22
Regular 'Geeker

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check your stylus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
I use thumbs mostly otherwise I won't have got only 3 scratches! If it was not the Walmart screen protector, I still won't have realized it was the damn stylus and I'd get more.

Now I think I can remove the protector, but it is still better to have it in case I'll drop the phone. Also I actually get better touch responses with the protector on. It does not add any side effect to colors, brightness and clearness etc. I recall some color and font distortion with the Sprint protector.
Protectors are a must! The one I had on finally started to fold up on the corners so I peeled it off and need to get another one. But definitely the little screen defects didn't start showing up til then.

If I helped, give me a thanks!

This post has been thanked 1 times.