View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:43 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
The fact of the matter is that what you are doing is finding a way around being billed by Sprint for a service that they sell. Legally speaking that means that you are stealing. Ethically speaking, well I don't think that matters to you. The same goes for the moral issues at hand.

I can tell you that I absolutely do not use the ICS hack because I would never want to get caught. To me it is not worth the price that you have to pay. So I choose to pay for the service via a data card for my laptop.

If you choose not too, that is fine. But to me, you started the whole thread with an attitude. You threw out a topic that you had to have known was going to cause a debate, albeit heated or not. And to me, that was not only not necessary, but indeed rather malicious in motive.

I for one never demeaned you but rather stated that I disliked people like you start threads like this to cause nothing more than chaos. And my opinion has only become stronger by reading your comments. I also never claimed to be perfect... I am far from it. Though I do know and try to live by what is right whether I like it or if it is convenient for me.

And as for your topic relevance, let me try to break it down for you. You can call it what you want, but if you are getting something for free that a company is charging for, then you are stealing. That is the plain and simple truth. If you don't believe me than call Sprint and ask them if they are ok with what you are doing with your phone and the reg hacks. Just make sure that you give them your account information before you ask, so that they can note your account of the theft and fraud.
so if i bring up a topic for discussion, that may or may not get heated, i have some malicious intent??? my intent here was to get the subject banned and removed... what wrong with that??

so are u for or against me, becuase im on the side of the argument that says were stealing, most everyone else desnt wanat to admit that..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"