View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:16 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post

coz was here fellas, and made no real offical stand on the matter other than the laws change all the time, basically saying who knows, maybe this is, maybe this isnt..

and i believe since i was just rule infracted some days ago, he definitely would of let me know i wasnt really handling things properly
Coz was indeed here and what Coz said (I like referring to myself in the 3rd person) is that if we (PPCGeeks) are asked to take down anything we will comply.

Coz did not comment on the moral/ethical/legal questions that are posed in this thread. That is up to each one of us to consider when in the privacy of our own homes.

But Coz will say this: We've all done stuff that others would consider morally wrong, ethically wrong, or flat-out illegal.

PPCGeeks is a site on the internet to discuss our phones. If you're here to find moral and ethical guidance in your life regarding such trivial matters as:

Sprint data caps
ICS
PAM
Wifirouter, etc.

then perhaps there are other issues in your life that should be addressed and discussed with your family, friends, pastor, priest, counselor, etc.

Coz always signs his posts like this:

late,
Coz