View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:05 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I really like the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop Tarts.

I really dislike members like the OP who post threads because they just want to stir the sh*t up and cause problems.
to cause problems?? for who, the people benefitting from the forementioned hacks??? sorry if im spoiling your/our party, but do i not have the right to open a thread and ask questions?? i believe thats all i did here...

coz was here fellas, and made no real offical stand on the matter other than the laws change all the time, basically saying who knows, maybe this is, maybe this isnt..

and i believe since i was just rule infracted some days ago, he definitely would of let me know i wasnt really handling things properly...

when are you NAY-SAYERS gonna ask each other, why im also being yelled at and deamend by you all as well..

you dont understand, im a man, and admit my faults, and that im not perfect just like none of you are... i have no probs, taking your shots in stride, however, if you cant handle what u dish out, then leave the topic..

if all u have to talk about is pop tarts and how big a douche i am.. lets ask coz, if your flammin and making usless posts.. cuz u most certainly are..

there is a topic, stick to it, or chose not to participate.. dont make the choice to violate your agreement with the site here by blantly being rude, especially when no topic relevance is involved...
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"