View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr4r4n View Post
i have 2.05 bootloader, how can i go about upgrading my phone with this rom?
The full sys is too large to flash on a 2.05. It will need to be modified/reduced and/or bootloader downgraded. I just had my 2nd child born and have had little time lately for phones I'll play with it as time allows but probably wont put anything out untill the ppc kitchen releases a build os update to include the new reloc tool for wm6.5 so everyone can build it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.