View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:46 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
the hack is legit and necessary if you are paying for PAM + using a custom ROM. If using stock / PAM, tethering works... but if you overwrite stock + PAM with cooked + NO ICS, tethering will not work unless you take extra steps. this is really just the most convenient way. bottom line... not illegal to build in the capability... and ONLY a matter of ethics and service contract beyond that.

NOW.... lets talk about pop-tarts.

NO... lets shut this mutha down.
if you cooked an incompatible ROM, hows that the carrier fault that now you have to cheat the system to get their service which if you didnt custom the ROM a simple upgrade to your plan would allow...

if your doin ROM flashes, you cant make it the carriers fault that their programs dont work with your rom... their stuff is designed to run off their ROMS... im not really against flashing.. im just saying if you willing chose to flash a rom, that doesnt have access to certain software, thats your fault and in no way the carriers, nor does it give you the right, to hack and steal the services you cant obtain due to your unathorized rom flash
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"