View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 05:01 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
well if you own your phone and everything about it genius, why cant we clone em?? i understand the argument of cloning a number not your own, but shouldnt with your argument, I be allowed to clone my own number? wouldnt that be our own decision to chose to or not to allow to have done to OUR device as you put it.. afterall i pay for my line, why cant i split it into 2 handsets?? the same reason your not suppose to be sharing your data connection with something other the phone itself..

so nice try, your still wrong...

so cheating on your taxes wouldnt be wrong, its just cleaver??? just like cheating our carriers isnt wrong, its cleaver..
Let's act like adults so no one has to take a time out, please.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali