View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Genjinaro
VIP Droid

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
um what plan holders doesnt it cover excatly??? can u show me proof that it doesnt affect every type of data usuage and plan.. because im pretty sure SPRINT SITE says Mobile Broadband Cards, USB Modems, Embedded Modems and Phone-As-Modem... is there another type of connection your arguing is available to use and also unaffected by the cap... remember links and visual proof, from sprints site, because apparently every website on the net other than sprint are wrong about sprint 5gb cap
No there is no "special" connection type, its simply the unlimited service Sprint agreed to for the accounts.
Sprint cannot strip all account features, even those no offered anymore (ie: Sprint pick 3, no charge on roaming fee, Mobile 2 Home, etc,)

What accounts can have this happen? Id don't know honestly & I don't have to worry.

Ask exectutive services, honeslty I don't recall those that are after the July date, except for corporate/business accounts & pre exsisting, the latter is my account & the assurance from exective services.

Call them to get a better understanding. The business accounts without a doubt are not affected.

The TOS you're looking for would obviously not be available on a new account, they changed it.
It hovever did not change for all exsisting accounts. Again this is not universal.

Even the OT issue of the IS lock, it isn't universal.

My hard copy TOS, god knows where the hell that is, if I could pull history of passing the limit I would but hey, I can still post each month on; of me doing so.

5 months & no warning, none. No slow down no email propoganda encoraging, no call, no letter.

I trust only what I hear from executive services & hard copies, anything else is not official nor fully accurate.

Again you were close (so were the sources) but not completely right. You have a hard time grasping that.

Last edited by Genjinaro; 02-23-2009 at 03:45 PM.