wraith79
PPCGeeks Regular

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
can u please show some data for this... id really like to see any compnies in a list that have had 82 percent profit marigns in these hard economic times... i live in MI, right now we are DBL the national averages for unemployment... please find me a thriving buisness at 82 percent margin of profit... id really like to notify my new media here, so we can show some promising times in our dire State
A few months ago, I had over 2TB of data on my bill and was charged nothing, received no calls and no letters. Cell companies buy the phones in bulk, brand them and then sell them for a crazy amount, with or without a contract! They make their profit by doing this, we make our profit by using the phone to its full potential! And if you really want to get into it, what about all those ROM cookers out there, they're breaking the law too. Changing or modifying an original ROM and putting their name on it. Its the same principal. So, tethering by bypassing the TCP protocol on the carriers network, I'M ALL FOR IT!