View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:28 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

yup he did, he informed us that an offical take down notice has never been issued for either the warez topic or the tethering topic... my point is they, willingly "try" to prevent anything about warez, not because someone told them they couldnt, but because its the right thing to do..

also he said : The bottom line is this site is always in a constant state of flux...the definition of warez is always changing...we, the staff and members, need to always be aware of what's going on. Things will always change and that change may result in certain discussions be removed.

why cant the laws possibly be changing towards the direction that includes my argument against unathorized tethering??

thats what im asking them to consider
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"