View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Yes. You're close but still wrong to say "everyone" falls under the hat.
Just like your OP, there are exception to the rule.

There is a grey area.

Its up to you to make sure you get your legal entitlements. I did & I will continue to excercise them to the fullest.

In your defence:

Its the cap there. Yes.

Is it for everyone? No.

Your poof is right there, clean as day. I clearly p***** the cap & I expect to do it next month.
Is what I'm getting fair? Ask Sprint...
um what plan holders doesnt it cover excatly??? can u show me proof that it doesnt affect every type of data usuage and plan.. because im pretty sure SPRINT SITE says Mobile Broadband Cards, USB Modems, Embedded Modems and Phone-As-Modem... is there another type of connection your arguing is available to use and also unaffected by the cap... remember links and visual proof, from sprints site, because apparently every website on the net other than sprint are wrong about sprint 5gb cap
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"