View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:51 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

is this want u guys want? ICS hack may/ or not be stealing/supplying/ or cracking software.. but as i wanted to establish.. were still stealing period.. laws or no laws, cuz like coz said, noone has ever asked ppc "offically" to put up that notice, ppc did it on their own..

so just because noones asked this subject of thethering to be "offically" removed, why cant it also now become a seperate banned topic now as well, due to the fact we are stealing... and the point of warez is also about stealing.. so its 2 different topics, but the same basic principal as theft in both cases of warez and tethering..

so why cant the topics both be banned... ppc chose to make a stand against warez on their own, im asking them to stand against this on their own as well..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"