View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:47 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Epic Fail

I give up. The pigs just won't fly.
nice man, super classy,this is excatly what i recieved my infraction for.. you offer nothing but insults.. but im an pri*k as well, so im gonna sink to your level to here for a minute as well... wheres the relevance, wheres the point... and i doggin you out like this because you dont agree with me , NO

so if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.. so dont respond man.. grow up... are we kids? im not.. im 29.. ans stealing from my cell phone carrier and im man enough to admit it.. im not hiding behind definitions, rights or no rights, hacks vs cracks, i know dam well what im doing is wrong.. and u all do to.. whatever, sit down to pee some more little girl, just beacuse i dont see eye to eye on your anti argument.. republicans dont agree with democrates, does that make them any less of a politician... im still your "site mate" if you will and i derserve to be treated with the same respect as anyone on here as far as personal attacks go.. so get off it guys, seriously..

now that ive just completely invalidated any logical or educated argument i put worth by sinking to your level... im stepping back from this for a few..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"