View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 12:47 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
so tell me this since you really seem to be the one hell bent on bringing me down and all.. give me any reasonable excuse for the post with links i put up..

nothing you say will justify anyhting.. your grasping at air man..
DMCA is the only thing a forum in the USA legally needs to comply with.

No air grasping.

That's the reason for the rules. Understand the DMCA and you'll understand the rules.

I am not hell bent on bringing you down. I don't really care.

WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING MORAL OR LEGAL ISSUES OF WHAT PEOPLE DO.

The only thing we are discussing is what is or is not tolerated on this forum.
There are LEGAL limits which apply (DMCA is the one that takes down a site)
There are WHATEVER the site owner decides limits as well. It's not a public site, so none of those free speech things apply. The site owner is free to censor as s/he sees fit, and to delegate that authority to "admins".

Here, let me help you see the key point, which you seem to be missing:

WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING MORAL OR LEGAL ISSUES OF WHAT PEOPLE DO.