z28marols1
PPCGeeks Regular

z28marols1 is keeping up the good workz28marols1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
dude, just go away or something... you know roms arent the issue, you guys wanna argue that point, make a thread about it.. im not interested in em one bit, someone else brought it up, you origannly i believe, so i asked if your not doing anything wrng whys it have to be erased.. and someone said warranty issues.. thats a whole different thing... although they dont know their ROM didnt in fact break the phone, so why cant they goto their carrier admit what they did and pay full price for a replacement, instead of hard resetting and acting like it just ent to hell all on its own?? and yes im well aware things do go wrong that have absolutly nothing to do with rom flashing.. but maybe a little more honesty wouldnt have just put a cap at 3 asurion exchanges in a 12 months period...

again, i dont care about roms... theres no way to pay for it.. but there are plenty of ways to pay for your phone to tether to a laptop/pc though our carriers..
excuse me??? go away or something?

dude, bite me. as you said before this is a forum for discussion, you have no right to tell me to go away. are you mad that i bring up a valid point?