View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post
Hey here are a few possibilities why you can't get past the boot screen, it could be the system files.
Comb through and try different versions of
-gwes.exe in OS Files
-WinCE
-Shell
-Phone
-Redist

Incompatible or bad versions could have ill effects on the phone starting up.

Still looking for anyone able to point me where the device lock files are, anyone?
Right now the PPCK doesn't support the reallocation of 6.5 modules as its hard coded to G'Reloc and WMReloc needs to be used. That being said the ppck team created me a custom buildos.exe for testing that uses wmreloc and I already have conflippers beta 3 packaged for ppck and it works for apche, vogue, titan, diamond, and TP. Usually when you get a rom that hangs at bootsplash its an xip issue.
This post has been thanked 2 times.