View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:41 AM
highlife22
Regular 'Geeker

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Sorry guys I didn't forget I've been in the hospital the last couple of days fighting a virus of some sort. As promised I am posting the goodies cab files that go with wm 6.5 not that we need it because Conflipper is about to get a full working version soon. Also I was not able to get the Titan kitchen to work with the PPCGeeks Build OS, I got it to build roms and flash to the phone but the phone never boots, guess I'll leave it to the PPCGeek Team to take care of that one, I just don't have enough now how yet so for now I will be watching and waiting like the rest of you with great anticapation.

Hey here are a few possibilities why you can't get past the boot screen, it could be the system files.
Comb through and try different versions of
-gwes.exe in OS Files
-WinCE
-Shell
-Phone
-Redist

Incompatible or bad versions could have ill effects on the phone starting up.

Still looking for anyone able to point me where the device lock files are, anyone?

If I helped, give me a thanks!

This post has been thanked 4 times.