View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:06 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Can you show me that crack again? Because there is no crack for Sprint that I know of. ICS comes bundled with the stock rom and works out of the box in the shipped rom.

We've been over this 1000 times and you keep making this claim without backing it up.

Yes, running the software that ships with the device violates the TOS, but it does not involve any liability to PPCGeeks.
ah. i see we're back at it this morning. well hello all and welcome back to the fun.

in the older phones there was most definately a crack. a reg edit had to be done. that's no secret. now i've been told as of last nite, that on the moguls and touch pros ICS works right out of the box. and as i verified twice last nite, sprint doesn't even offer ICS for purshase on certain plans (like the one i'm on) so i've decided to steal it, plain and simple. f- 'em.

now that being said. Whether or not ICS works out of the box is irrevelant. the fact of the matter is that there is an additional charge of $15/month for the service. and if ICS works out of the box or someone uses a crack to access it, if the person isn't paying for it then he/she is stealing it. which is the exact purpose of warez. to steal software. and at the end of the day, that's where we are.