View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:59 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
Contradiction to prove a point is still contradiction.
do u just not get it??? if im saying use the hacks, why would i try to stand against roms... but roms arent stealing a service, there no ROM store to buy from, or liscenses, or plans that provide access to be able to buy create and ditribute your own thats being worked around... that why i think its ok..

for one ive never flashed rom in life except the offical wm6.1 upgrade from sprint on my titan.. i dont know that i feel thats wrong, again, warez is about money, nothing about modding your rom is takin money away from anyone... with tha being said, if ROMing isnt bad though, why does it have to be hidden that you do it from the carrier???

but i am pointing out that were doing something wrong, i mean who honestly, genuinly thinks their not being deceitful in using these methods... we all know were suppose to be paying for this type of pc/laptop interaction with our phones... and even more people are gonna say, "well i dont think im doing anything wrong" when its clearly been pointed out every user was wel aware of the fact the they had the option, whether a price buster or not, to gain this tethering service in this fashion, through the use of additional fees being paid to your cell carrier..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

Last edited by crazychef; 02-23-2009 at 10:04 AM.