View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:57 AM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
im not trying to prove anything, look around, im alla round this site, these past 2 days posting on other things.. im asking a question over here... its not like im forcing anyone to come here and say anything.. and im going about my life on the other things that go on here...

the only reason i apologize in my opening is 1) i knew this would be a good topic for discussion and would stir up some good points for both sides.. 2) i didnt want this to be mistaken as some sort of protest for my other actions.. whats why a few posts back i said i got what i deserved if i violated proper member conduct quidelines by offending someone..

as for the change of heart, its a debate, you chose a side, didnt bill clinton have a "war on drugs" yet he smoked pot in college and who know what he did or was doing...

anyone ever taken debate class before? i havent, by the Great Debaters was awesome.. in a debate, you take a stand based on information available to you, not personal opinions, you chose which side of the argument you feel is the winning side of the argument...

im a preachers son, raised in church... defiant lil *astard i was... i once in sunday school had ot debate GOD vs Satan.. it wasnt my choice but by coin toss, i had to argue the Pro Satan/Anti God side of the issue.. didnt that make me anyless of a christian for having an intelligent argument, nope..

and i ask this since i agree i am a bit hypocritical here, but can a preacher not preach the works of god, because every man in fact has a sin nature, and if thats true of every man, how is a preacher not a hypocrite when hes teaching you to be "god-like"

please lets not really talk about religion..PLEASE.. its just an example of fighting for a cause when you yurself are at fault for the same thing
like i said i agreed with you in the first place but i needed more from you for your statements to carry more wieght seeing as how i dont use wifirouter and you do ,and this last post of yours was humbling, its what i was trying to get out of you i the first place. beside the preachy stuff though lol but good point. preach on brother preach

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 02-23-2009 at 10:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.