View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:28 AM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
when did i say i felt it was alright to use.. i know dam well im stealing services from my carrier, and so do all of you.. how does my motive, my charactor, apperntly you guys think im a moron so ill say my intelligence, or given an infraction or not, have anything to do with the topic..

i dont want rapists on the street but i want drug dealers... i wanna fight one crime, yet commit another myself.. so what.. it doesnt matter.. the facts, are the issue, were stealing flat out, no way around it... so im asking, why can we talk about it, and recommened to the world that they as well steal as we steal...
you missed my point and im sorry i didnt make it clear im agreeing with you that i think its warez, i myself do not tether at all no need to , but i was asking why the change of heart on the topic once you were off of suspention. it seems like you really just want "pay back" for something with this thread. and if you got the impression that i was trying to insult your intelligence i apologize that was not my intention.

and by me saying that at one point you felt it was alright to use this, i meant when you initially saw the thread for wifirouter for the first time why didnt you make a fuss about it then, why now is my question.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 02-23-2009 at 09:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.