View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:28 AM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
i openly use this yes, and im not asking anyone not to.. my case is for removing current and banning future discussion because in fact its wrong and we are "cracking" software to get it to work in our favor
Can you show me that crack again? Because there is no crack for Sprint that I know of. ICS comes bundled with the stock rom and works out of the box in the shipped rom.

We've been over this 1000 times and you keep making this claim without backing it up.

Yes, running the software that ships with the device violates the TOS, but it does not involve any liability to PPCGeeks.