View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:18 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

this is from your link... Link. Therefore, a new application, Internet Sharing, is now available. The following features included:
  • USB tethering or Microsoft Bluetooth stack support.
  • Connection sharing so that a mobile device and a remote device that is connected to the mobile device can share the connection to the Internet.
  • Radio features such as suspend/resume and simultaneous voice and data can be used.
Partner Requirements: The USB interface requires an INF file similar to the one that is used for Modem Link today. This INF file requires a unique ID to differentiate it from the ActiveSync USB connection. This application is an optional package.

now what about this is MS saying your carrier doesnt have the right not to make this unavailble to you??

where in any of the TOS' we've posted does it say anything other than your not suppose to be using a standard unlimited data plan to connect/tether this way? because their is a paid way, MIKE(TELUS) and PAM(SPRINT) to do so..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"