View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:06 AM
MoonZ*BabysH
Google-Search&Rescue Div.

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
its not like this specific argument has been made, not with tethering involved it hasnt... im raising questions, asking, shouldnt this be considered in there as well.. if not, why not.. im sure i used the word banned but, what happened above happened to me as well.. i got a 3 point infraction, and loss of all priviages for like a week, maybe 10 days, for bein rude and irrelevant in my reponses in a thread....which now thats its been pointed out, alot of you are doing here as well... it was called member abuse and posting irrelvant comments in a thread to pick a fight really.. so now that thats out of the way...

anyone have anything new to contribute, that doesnt involve violating TOS, a reg edit to gain access, or buying a lisence to a program that gains backdoor/masked access for you instead????

sorry if that sounds snotty, just looking for something that somehow makes it ok for us to not pay for a softwares service that we atleast know TELUS and SPRINT are against as far as if your not using a MIKE or PAM plan for service
i truly am not trying to pick a fight but you are being hypocritical. YOU USE THE VERY PROGRAM YOU ARE TRYING TO BAN!!! if you didnt use it then your argument would probly carry a bit more weight with me, im sorry but i cant understand your reasoning. up until the point where you got banned it was alright in your mind to have this on the website but now after your back its not alright. what envoked this new thought of reasoning please let us know so that it may make more sense to us. and please dont just say because its wrong cuz at one point you thought it was alright enough for you, youself to Download the application and use it!