View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:59 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

its not like this specific argument has been made, not with tethering involved it hasnt... im raising questions, asking, shouldnt this be considered in there as well.. if not, why not.. im sure i used the word banned but, what happened above happened to me as well.. i got a 3 point infraction, and loss of all priviages for like a week, maybe 10 days, for bein rude and irrelevant in my reponses in a thread....which now thats its been pointed out, alot of you are doing here as well... it was called member abuse and posting irrelvant comments in a thread to pick a fight really.. so now that thats out of the way...

anyone have anything new to contribute, that doesnt involve violating TOS, a reg edit to gain access, or buying a lisence to a program that gains backdoor/masked access for you instead????

sorry if that sounds snotty, just looking for something that somehow makes it ok for us to not pay for a softwares service that we atleast know TELUS and SPRINT are against as far as if your not using a MIKE or PAM plan for service

****and if the person i offended sincerly went to a mod because he or she was genuinly offended and not just trying to prove a point, then i got what i derserved, and said MOD, had every right to suspend my access
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

Last edited by crazychef; 02-23-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: cuz its the right thing to say