View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:42 AM
TreyBeno
Halfway to VIP Status

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
I really dislike this thread.

What it comes down to is site liability, none of this discussion matters.

If cracked software is being distibuted here, cracks etc... ppcgeeks can and would be in danger of being shut down. That is why that discussion is not tolerated.

Discuss teathering all you want (or don't want in your case) ppcgeeks.com is in no danger. Discuss away.

What bugs me most is you make this big stupid thread talking about something you do, many others do, and many others want to do - and discuss it at nauseum - because it bothers you to see noobs want to do what you already do.

If you don't want to help then don't read those posts, whatever.

I don't want to read threads like this' so I choose to not open this thread again.

For a topic you don't want to see you sure make a lot of others discuss.

G.ood F.or Y.ou
Now this post was way off topic and nothing but an attack post. This may also be off topic as well but it does have some relevance about the equality around here. A while back I received an infraction for simply calling somebody's idea stupid. A mod told me that by calling an idea stupid, I was calling a poster stupid and that counted as insulting another member. Now, isnt this guy saying that the OP's thread is stupid and the same rules apply. Shouldnt he receive an infraction as well since he says the idea and point of this thread is stupid? If all rules are applied evenly he just called the OP stupid, right? Especially since the "G.ood F.or Y.ou" with capitalized letters and periods is nothing but text slang for "Go F Yourself". Isnt that flaming? I thought that was part of the zero tolerance rules and ole buddy should be banned as well. Chances are he wont receive an infraction nor be banned bcuz its more about personal judgements than complete zero tolerance enforcement. The same goes for ics HACKING. Personally most people, including mods, use it so thats why a blind eye is put on banning this way of STEALING a PAID service. Several people have posted the actual TOS with specifics pointed out and Still people argur the point. Now, it may be carrier specific such as with sprint but how would u enforce that. If u have a weak arguement dont attack the OP personally. Please just dont even post and keep it moving please.