View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 AM
deddy777
PPCGeeks Regular

deddy777 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Idume, I know things have probably change from when you posted this and if someone asked and you answered later mods feel free to delete this post. That said I only have about 50 more pages LOL until I get thru this thread and cook a ROM. The cab that you have uploaded, can it be used with 6.1 or only 6.5? By the way I hope you are doing better from the virus and thanks for all your work so far.=D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Sorry guys I didn't forget I've been in the hospital the last couple of days fighting a virus of some sort. As promised I am posting the goodies cab files that go with wm 6.5 not that we need it because Conflipper is about to get a full working version soon. Also I was not able to get the Titan kitchen to work with the PPCGeeks Build OS, I got it to build roms and flash to the phone but the phone never boots, guess I'll leave it to the PPCGeek Team to take care of that one, I just don't have enough now how yet so for now I will be watching and waiting like the rest of you with great anticapation.