View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:27 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
I really dislike this thread.

What it comes down to is site liability, none of this discussion matters.

If cracked software is being distibuted here, cracks etc... ppcgeeks can and would be in danger of being shut down. That is why that discussion is not tolerated.

Discuss teathering all you want (or don't want in your case) ppcgeeks.com is in no danger. Discuss away.

What bugs me most is you make this big stupid thread talking about something you do, many others do, and many others want to do - and discuss it at nauseum - because it bothers you to see noobs want to do what you already do.

If you don't want to help then don't read those posts, whatever.

I don't want to read threads like this' so I choose to not open this thread again.

For a topic you don't want to see you sure make a lot of others discuss.

G.ood F.or Y.ou
its a forum right? and posted in a discussion section? what is a forum? a medium in which a debate can take place? sure, thats 1 definition, im sure theres more..

And should i not ask people their opinons on the subject, before i try to get something banned from this site.. in essance, didnt i do the right thing by involving the great people of this website, in my educated and well thought out proposed topic of dicussion?

we cant justify us stealing, intentionally and maliciously.. who cares if i do it, can a lawyer not defend a DUI client, because in fact he drinks and drives sometimes.. sure, its definitely textbook "conflict of interest" in that case, and mine.. But that doesnt mean that i cant point out where frequently taking about warez here...

didnt you read Coz's big post in the other thread(and reposted here by me), "if its not tangible, you wont account for it" thats why we dont care, one more score for the little.. down with big corporate, yay! i mean come on, we"re blantly "cracking" a pay for play service and hosting,advising, AND PROVIDING methods for its use... you cant refute that..

but thanks for coming in for what has for the most part been a decent discussion of free opinions and ideas here, and coming at me and really just trying to get at me and not really going after the thread topic
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"