View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 05:08 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

if some rookie cop told me, i could shoot somebody in my home thats robbing me and get away with.. and i did in fact shoot an intruder, it doesnt matter what the cop told me, it wasnt the right answer.. ill still goto jail..

FYI- MI has very strict laws about this situation and certain critera have to be in play before ur able to shoot an inruder.. but in say TX, where they have the "MAKE MY DAY LAW"-no joke thats what its called. you can shoot an intruder/robber no questions asked as long as their INSIDE the home...

im just showing relevance.. Someone giving you misguided info, that u already knew/or didnt know to be false(but in ur case YOU DID KNOW), doesnt justify, you malicious and intentional abuse of services..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"