View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:51 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
So...... What are you pointing out? I have not abused anything and I used a service that was provided. Tethering is a feature of my phone, I was sure that it cost extra, but the salesperson told me otherwise. When I tether I use very little bandwidth, much less than what I use in day to day use of my phone. I checked a couple of RV campground websites, because they weren't working proper on my phone, uploaded a mostly text blog and have downloaded a couple dozen torrent files (not the actual ones, just the metadata file) over the past year.
the usage amount holds no weight, and is rather irrelevant to the topic at hand... your TOS is any carriers Legal and Offical stand on any subject matter.. a salesperson was wrong and you knew it ahead of time.. their website clearly states you need a seperate plan as well, so even though the rep misinformed you, the real details are avaiable to you if you wouldve looked..

winmo 6.+ offers TETHER SUPPORT, not Tether SERVICE( ill throw the link in a sec, and an ANTI-MY ARGUMENT person posted this in his favor, and this proves him wrong as well)....some phones AND WinMO are tether SUPPORTED, that means with your carriers added service, the phone can be used in this fashion... it means CAPABLE OF... doesnt mean INCLUDED...

i dont even know why i am aruging with you.. you openly admitted you knew you were mislead.. so u knew u were stealing services that were suppose to be paid for.. so in fact you mislead the rep(into thinking you didnt know the truth), before he mislead you
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"