View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:37 AM
Rabid_Gypsy
Halfway to VIP Status

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
str8 from your TOS http://www.telusmobility.com/about/m...t_policy.shtml

5.Use of the serviceYou will use the service in compliance with law and with service rules adopted by TELUS from time to time, including safe driving and health and safety guidelines. You will use the service for customary voice, messaging and wireless Internet data purposes only. You will not use the service for: multi-media streaming; voice over Internet protocol; or any other application which uses excessive network capacity or may otherwise adversely impact other users, that is not made available to you by TELUS. You will not resell the service to any other person. You will not abuse any flat rate or unlimited use service plan offered by TELUS. You will not use the service to operate an e-mail, web, news or other similar service

Its was all there in black and white man..
So...... What are you pointing out? I have not abused anything and I used a service that was provided. Tethering is a feature of my phone, I was sure that it cost extra, but the salesperson told me otherwise. When I tether I use very little bandwidth, much less than what I use in day to day use of my phone. I checked a couple of RV campground websites, because they weren't working proper on my phone, uploaded a mostly text blog and have downloaded a couple dozen torrent files (not the actual ones, just the metadata file) over the past year.

ROM: DarkRoot