View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:15 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Skype Today Plugin

This I found over on xdas ftp site....so I thought I would post it for u skype users. I personally dont use skype but this adds a little today plugin that Im guessing is a short cut but I dunno. Someone give it a shot. I did install and got the today plugin but like I said I dont have skype installed.
~mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip skype_today_plugin_219.zip (7.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!