View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:37 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
I'm the guy that got the text from Telus, and although I was told by the salesperson that I could tether to my laptop without problem (I knew that I couldn't), I don't think telus was saying I'm doing something wrong, just that they are going to start charging for tethering. I have been tethering for about a year now, but not very much data, just postingblogs or checking some websites that don't work righ on my phone. I read the text as them saying that I will just have to pay for it. The user manual for my phone tells me how to do it and the disc that came with my phone had the drivers go here and see page 106, they tell you how to do it. I just read every post and think that my thread was taken out of context. I used WModem until I started using cooked ROMs and had to start using ics because it was the only option (no difference in what I was doing). I'm not sure what the differences are between ics and WModem are but I was only pointing out to Telus customers that they should be careful and fight back like I am going to do as I was told there would be no charge, it will either end-up in a truly unlimited data plan for me (as that's what I signed-up for) or a discount of $8/month to get me to Bell's data rate.
is that not saying, "wait, your suppose to be paying for this"? youll end up having to pay the 8 a month im sure..

your admitting you knew you were stealing something, and your gonna try to hide behind a lie(him saying u could in fact do it) when in fact, you knew the lie to be false ahead of time.. so your hoping your deceit will pay off basiclly..

and sprint user manual tells you how to send a pic mail, yet your not suppose to use it until you pay the proper fee...

everyone, especially someone who knows to turn to a site like this for things) knows that their carriers dont not offer this type of service with an add on of some sort of an inclusive type plan
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

Last edited by crazychef; 02-23-2009 at 03:40 AM.