Old 02-23-2009, 02:48 AM
rzawora
PPCGeeks Regular

rzawora is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

WOW!!!
I seriously just found this thread...after reading about it over and over and over again in the HTC VOGUE forum. I kind of just got fed up with people trying to STEAL the service I just had to go to the mods with it. I posted over in the READ BEFORE YOU POST...you know...the one where they say posting Warez is against the rules.
Honestly people...what is the difference between tossing off some copyrighted software, or a way to get a SERVICE FOR SALE for free by loopholes? This is stealing...directing people to steal, and assisting stealing in everyway.
I honestly can't believe I just read through 7 or 8 pages of posts back and forth and never got ONE response from a mod whatsoevere. I guess maybe they're still making their decision? I just have one question here... I watched my favorite ROM maker... NFSFAN get banned from here for "allegedly" copying software by NO2CHEM...which wasn't copyright...which means wasn't WAREZ, but he gets banned...what gives...
I like this forum and I like helping people...I like the rule of no WAREZ...I like the idea of people getting credit where credit is due...I don't really want to get banned...but I would really love to see people quit talking about doing something illegally/against the TOS or whatever you want to call it. I know I don't have to read the post etc, etc, etc... but stick by your own rules and be for real.
FOR THOSE TETHERING AWAY WITHOUT PAYING...WHY DON'T YOU JUST BUY A BROADBAND CARD...AND PAY FOR IT...LIKE MOST PEOPLE DO WHO REQUIRE IT???
FOR THE MODS...SORRY IF YOU TAKE THIS OFFENSIVE...I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE SOME JUDGEMENT ON IT...
This post has been thanked 1 times.