View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:41 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

and if anything that posted text message from TELUS saying they dont approve.. only further proves the carriers have interest..

Telus expressed its disapproval of this, so is the site now gonna ban all telus users from talking about these things, because thats telus saying, hey, your not allowed to that...

is the hack gonna not be allowed in telus roms now that Telus notified a member of this site that he is in fact stealing services.. telus just doesnt know how or where it came from to do anything but say well charge you if you dont comply...

if anything this should be a warning, to ALL OF US, we may be on the verge of losing our gifts that have been so graciously bestowed and past along onto us... its time to stop spreading the wealth.. its time to admit, and stop sugar coating what we really are doing and just remove all traces from the site and ban the topic... if someone posts the ever annoying " can or how can i connect my phone to my laptop"...and somewhere in there dont forget the ".....for free" we shold simply tell them its not a topic for here and to contact their carrier for the correct solution to their problem..

not advise them how to steal services from their carrier..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"