View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:28 AM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Lets say if Sprint made a "software" called "PAM-Connect" ($25 to buy with a monthly fee of $55) this software was the only way you could get PAM and any other way would have to be a modification of this software
& Joe-hackurphone post up a file of a racked version of "PAM-Connect" for all to use or even just himself or forthe hell of it.
He did not develop this software, pay for everyone to use it, nor did he have the authority to enable this feature without the 1st 2 prerequisits.

^This would be Warez. Even if he renamed it and chaged the code alittle it'd be Warez.

I really hope I helped somewhat in clearing this up.
Its a "grey cloud" answer Sprint can charge but cannot force you to use this as long as its legally featured to be apart of the WM6 OS and 3rd development is legally approved to make use of it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

are u serious, sprint does offer this and the only other way to obtain its service without paying for it, is through "JOehackurphones" posted methods
he's 100 percent right here, and wrong on the rest.. SPRINT is our carrier, MS cannot authorize any modifications to Sprints service... sure MS makes ICS, but this if there is no option... but guess what these options mentioned DO EXIST... sure MS says we can mod there stuff, TO A POINT, ask Juicy... b ut sprint says, you cant download any 3rd party anything into your phone also... Sprint is the carrier, MS just designed the OS, Sprint has the final word on how THEIR DATA, NOT MS', get used... is is about abusing SPRINTS data plans through "cracking" MS' software...

because again i point out, you cant just use ICS without the Hack/"Crack"... so by all means lets conference call MS offices tomorrrow usuing skype or something so we can all hear MS say its ok for us to hack their prog to abuse our carriers services... i bet a yrs salary, theres no way youll get a yes answer from them....

do you or anyone represent MS??? how does anyone know their offical position on "crack" their stuff?? so please dont speak as if your voice is the sole voice of any of the developer, site host, carrier service or MS itself...

and before anyone says MS controls what we do to our phones, MS has nothing to do with how we obatin service, until i start getting phone bills with MS' logo on em, im gonna stick with its not their call..

WERE ALL STEALING, STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT.. is/has anyone asked u not to do this??/ just face it man, your wrong... were stealing as service THAT DOES HAVE THE OPTION TO BE PAID FOR.. theres no freeware version of this.. as your posted link or whatever it was states... this is shareware, and were not paying for it.. it also mentions, the "cant obtain service thing" we can and should be paying for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
ok i use tethering alot and i go over the 5 gigs i usualy use between 15 to 30 gigs every month been doing that since a year and8 month i dont have dsl no more i use triaght wireless and i havent benn charge at all and still this past month ive use 22 gigs the most ive dones was 50 gigs and still nada
so whats your point?? please stick to the topic.. were debating is this wrong, are we stealing??
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

Last edited by crazychef; 02-23-2009 at 02:30 AM.