View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Screen cracked on ~3 months old Diamond, no TEP though, what should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
So I was waiting for my hair cut yesterday, playing with my less than 3 months old Diamond. It dropped facing down to the carpet, surprisingly the screen cracked a bit even though it fell when I was sitting on a chair (not a huge height), and there was carpet covered indoor floor (not thick carpet though).

Anyway, 3 cracks are on the bottom left corner. Looks like they are underneath the top cover glass, since it feels smooth and looked intact on the top cover.

Unfortunately I don't have TEP on this phone and I'll have to wait until Sep this year before getting a new phone when renewing the contract. So what's my best option now?

Can Sprint repair store or HTC repair it for a reasonable price? Or I should just wait for the new phone in 6 months as everything still works on this phone so far, no loss of touch response, or other stuff.

Thanks for any suggestion.
Something similar happen to me once. I called Loyalty and told them the ohine was left in the car. I Bit*hed like crazy, they ended up getting me to sign another three year contract and gave me a new phone. That was Telus though, don't know how it works in the States