View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:51 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
ok. my vote is that it is indeed the same as warez. so i'm 1.

even though i'm totally on your side with this, i for one will tether now, everyday, just to protest Sprint not allowing me to legally purchase the service. and guys, i called back twice and talked to two seperate people. one a male and one a female. i wanted to make sure i totally understood what the situation is. and i did inform both of them that since Sprint would not allow me to purchase it, i would steal it.
again hang out with yur wang out... but if your argument is gonna stand as now you cant legally obtain the right service, now your wrong.. you can in fact obtain it legally, just not with your current plan, you could change it no problem.. it may not be econically feasible rate wise, but like i said if your gonna say you cant get it legally, now your wrong..

but again, use it, i do... just think we shouldnt promote it, and allow ROMs to carry it now that thats been brought up kinda a few posts back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
breaking news on this topic and please respect the op: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...012#post731012
well thats a scary thought.. least its not a bill with that note attached right lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
hey, if you don't have the pam, then you are stealing. i'm not picking at you rwcj, but notice all the naysayers aren't saying ish? kinda proves the point but guess what? this thread will be buried and everyone that doesn't agree with the site will be banned. so save yourself!!!
i dont know that the right people are gonna side with me on this, to think this is gonna work, so i dunno about banning lol...

Im fresh off suspension for like a week or so.....odds are just wait, im the one thatll get banned for this lol
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"