View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:28 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
you, my friend, are seriously on the fence. but the point of this thread is to determine warez vs. tethering. but you have read the posts so you decide: if you pay for unlimited net then you are allowed to steal the phone as a modem plan. but don't mention getting pac-man for free because you will be banned. make sense? LOL!...
ok. my vote is that it is indeed the same as warez. so i'm 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
youve been here almost a 2 yrs.. u dont flash roms??? because almost, and i am saying ALMOST, all roms have this reg edit included, whether u know or not...

and sprints inconsistency, or their inabiltity to take an actve interest in this happening, DOESNT GIVE US THE RIGHT TO STEAL FROM THEM
even though i'm totally on your side with this, i for one will tether now, everyday, just to protest Sprint not allowing me to legally purchase the service. and guys, i called back twice and talked to two seperate people. one a male and one a female. i wanted to make sure i totally understood what the situation is. and i did inform both of them that since Sprint would not allow me to purchase it, i would steal it.