View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
ok. so how does everyone feel about my situation? whereas the only way i can actually have ICS is to use the crack and get it. it's not available to me because of my particular account type. i have to say, i'm extremely annoyed with Sprint and they deserve everyone stealing ICS.

anyone? do you think i'm well within my rights to do this now (i don't as a norm to be honest but now i will every freaking day just because Sprint sucks).
you, my friend, are seriously on the fence. but the point of this thread is to determine warez vs. tethering. but you have read the posts so you decide: if you pay for unlimited net then you are allowed to steal the phone as a modem plan. but don't mention getting pac-man for free because you will be banned. make sense? LOL!...