View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 05:39 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
I guess you are still wating on that reply...Since you are so entertained with the thought of engaging in a argumenitive conversation with me and many others I'll just remove myself from this thread completely...BTW good luck finding a answer to your post when you have a negative reply to everything that anyone posts.
aside from that, which he said he knew about law and i wanted to hear it, being smart a** isnt necc being negative.. did i demean, belittle, or make an offensive comment towards him... are you posting things the other ssaid with " Mr Law Student junk" in em, umm No, your not, whos the bad one, your just posting in the thread picking a fight, because nothing in your post here is actually about the topic.. so you are obviously trying to further the argument

and how is coming into a thread 10 pages deep into it, and trying to make a claim i wont get answers/opinions, i think ive gotten a decent turn out so far, havent I?.. but id love more since its really a few people over and over, like myself and a few others

and by all means remove yourself if you so feel needed, dont really see how thats relevant to the subject, or why u think thats some kind of harsh threat.. but feel free to excercise your right, to leave, edit, or delete anything u want...

If me pointing out how we're all stealing is considered a negeative reply to everyones comments, well i guess i am... but its only hurtful, if your hurt by it, which you cant really be hurt by it, unless u AGREE to the concept of your stealing..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

Last edited by crazychef; 02-22-2009 at 05:43 PM.