View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 05:37 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
I guess you are still waiting on that reply...Since you are so entertained with the thought of engaging in a argumenitive conversation with me and many others I'll just remove myself from this thread completely...BTW good luck finding a answer to your post when you have a negative reply to everything that anyone posts.

he doesn't have a negative attitude, IMHO. what he has is simple curiosity of why things are the way they are around here. this site has such a problem with the legality of warez and yet they allow things to go on that's iffy. the situation i got involved in was the program to record conversation during a call. which in may states (i provided documentaion) is illegal. mine is one of them. the fine folks on the thread ended up crucifying me and calling me an idiot and all that other crap. basically the same thing that's happening here. i feel bad for the guy because frankly, both warez and tethering is stealing (unless you've paid for the plan). plain and simple. i could probably go through the software in this site and find many items that may not be illegal to own but are illegal to use. notice the distiction there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.