View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 04:52 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
fam..if u have a simply everything plan, u cant get a PAM add-on for your phone, period.
now that 150 thing u talkin of is a SE plan with a discounted aircard for modem services with a SE plan.
well the sprint rep says otherwise to having SE and being able to add pam

and here: http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...itRegionAction

With this plan and your Mobile Broadband Card or USB modem, you have instant Internet access wherever you go on the Sprint Mobile Broadband network. Bundle and save: Add unlimited nationwide voice, text and data for your phone to 5GB Mobile Broadband and get both for just $149.99/mo. This bundle offer is available only in Sprint stores or by calling 1-800-SPRINT-1.
This plan includes
  • <LI _isExtended="true" _uniqueId="e264324843">5 GB/mo. in total or 300 MB/mo. while off-network roaming. (1024 kb=1MB. 1024 MB=1 GB) <LI _isExtended="true" _uniqueId="e288351170">Additional monthly usage over 5 GB costs 5ยข/MB. You may not use more than 300 MB/mo. while off-network roaming. <LI _isExtended="true" _uniqueId="e513593132">International data roaming may incur additional charges. Sprint reserves the right to limit throughput speeds or amount of data transferred.
  • Learn more about what's included in this plan

"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"