View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 04:41 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
PAM was/is an add on just like evrything else.. i honestly dont know about before, but now for sure, you can have true unlimited everything plan, pam included,not as an add on, for what, 150 i think? which is a rip, saying its 99 for AE plan and 40 for PAM, so what would someone being payin that extra 11 bucks for to round off at 150 for??
fam..if u have a simply everything plan, u cant get a PAM add-on for your phone, period.
now that 150 thing u talkin of is a SE plan with a discounted aircard for modem services with a SE plan.