View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 04:24 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
***if this point is already posted , just let me know, i just got up and didn't feel like page reading yet, but had something to say***
Peace guys, but i wud like to add, that with sprint, if u have an simply everything plan, you CANNOT even add the PAM plan that sprint provides!!
so..this customer can't even enjoy the feature if they wanted to pay for it. therefore, u work around it, IMHO. so who really is conducting shady business?? the customer with an simply everything plan who cant get a PAM plan added or sprint for preventing them from FULLY enjoying their device. and suppose this customer didn't upgrade, paid SRP for it, so all that "get a device for discounted price so sprint can make money back" is out the window. its their device, why not enjoy ALL it can do????
thanx for listening/reading/giving me the time
PAM was/is an add on just like evrything else.. i honestly dont know about before, but now for sure, you can have true unlimited everything plan, pam included,not as an add on, for what, 150 i think? which is a rip, saying its 99 for AE plan and 40 for PAM, so what would someone being payin that extra 11 bucks for to round off at 150 for??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa- View Post
Accessing the Internet using the phone is the service I'm paying for. Whether I attach something else on my phone to use its connection or not is none of my carrier's business.

'Nuff said.
not even a valid argument, thats been beaten down a few times already.. again, "just because you buy a car, doesnt mean you can do what ever you want with.. and you DONT own your phone until you let our contract exppire and leave or pay ETF to get out early.. so again, your point doesnt hold alot of weight.. and again, read your TOS, its your carriers biz... is it not your carriers biz if you clone your number out??? come on buddy why cant you do that, its YOUR phone, its YOUR number, YOU can do whatever you want... NO YOU F*in CANT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
wow. i didn't know that was even happening. and it's not included in the simply everything plan???
i do wonder about this..

but where does it say all features are available for all plans? its def doesnt say it is.. thats something that particular individual should have looked into before deciding on their plan.. if you wanted PAM then you should chose the proper plan, so that you could add PAM in the approriate fashion... just because its not offered to absolutely everything plan holders, doesnt mean its ok to STEAL it from them in return.. its whoevers own fault, for not looking into plan details and features...

and besides, its not like were locked into plans, simple and easy thing to change
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"