View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 04:05 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
***if this point is already posted , just let me know, i just got up and didn't feel like page reading yet, but had something to say***
Peace guys, but i wud like to add, that with sprint, if u have an simply everything plan, you CANNOT even add the PAM plan that sprint provides!!
so..this customer can't even enjoy the feature if they wanted to pay for it. therefore, u work around it, IMHO. so who really is conducting shady business?? the customer with an simply everything plan who cant get a PAM plan added or sprint for preventing them from FULLY enjoying their device. and suppose this customer didn't upgrade, paid SRP for it, so all that "get a device for discounted price so sprint can make money back" is out the window. its their device, why not enjoy ALL it can do????
thanx for listening/reading/giving me the time
wow. i didn't know that was even happening. and it's not included in the simply everything plan???