View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:35 AM
TreyBeno
Halfway to VIP Status

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Oh for crying out loud. The tethering hack, cracks, and wares are all theft of services. If all rules were all enforced in the same manner then it would be banned from the site. If sprint made a fuss like microsoft is trying to do about its 6.5 leaks, then it would probably be pulled too. Just like shazaam wanted ppcgeeks to pull the music id program. I also find it very weak of others to bash the Op for stating his opinion. This is a forum and thats his right to do so. Especially since he seems to shoot down most comers with logic and sense. I dont use the ics HACK or wmwifirouter or whatever its called. As a matter of fact im probably gonna go with the evrything plus broadband plan es well from sprint. Its just all about common perception. Everybody knows that alcohol is just as addictive and mind altering, and causes just as many or more problems as hard drugs do. Alcohol is probably the greatest drug on the planet but since its commonly accepted it doesnt get labeled as a drug. The same goes for weed. Most people dont care about it and think of it in the same light as alcohol but its illegal. I mean alcohol is a mind altering drug that has no medicinal value just like weed. And many people should stick to the topic as well. I see alot of people with weak arguements trying to get off topoic and bash the OP. Lets chill on that people. Its not about why he was banned or what he does for a living. Its about applying the same set of rules to ALL programs. The ics HACK is just like a wares if its a paid service that youre cheating to use.