View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:42 AM
gmfeny
Almost a VIP

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
where they got it from is not liable??? your not freakin serious right... if i sell u herion and u goto hosp, i goto prison... if im a bartender and i over serve you, you get wasted, get in an accident and kill someone or yourself, guess what, the bar i work at is BY FAR LIABLE... if i sell u an unregistered gun and u kill someone, i goto jail along with you... and i believe kazaa got shut down completely for awhile because what people were doing on a site that they only hosted..

come with some real substance in your arguments please.. see not ya got me being rude, and i dont wanna be... and why would i have a biz card, im in school still buddy, your not allowed to practice
Wow you cant read. I said if your selling LEGAL things heroin is not legal. LOL you dont get arrested because an idiot did the herion you get arrested because you sold it. the person doing it doesnt need to go to the hospital for the dealer to go to prison this would be more like the scratched serial example. And bartending is a completely different thing. And I said if you sell a REGISTERED gun and the other person kills someone with it. Reading isnt a strong point for you is it?
Dont even answer me anymore this is foolish theres no reason anyone including myself shouldve waisted time commenting on this topic. Somebody just close this bc it isnt going anywhere. This is probably why you were banned. You dont know how to shut your mouth and keep it moving. Play your position. We're not MODS, the only people that should comment on this should be them and hopefully all they should say is
CLOSED
Late Coz lol